1. animadversion - The utterance of criticism or censure.
2. animadvert - To pass criticism or censure.
3. animalcule - An animal of microscopic smallness.
4. animate - To make alive.
5. animosity - Hatred.
6. annalist - Historian.
7. annals - A record of events in their chronological order, year by year.
8. annex - To add or affix at the end.
9. annihilate - To destroy absolutely.
10. annotate - To make explanatory or critical notes on or upon.
11. annual - Occurring every year.
12. annuity - An annual allowance, payment, or income.
13. annunciation - Proclamation.
14. anode - The point where or path by which a voltaic current enters an electrolyte or the like.
15. anonymous - Of unknown authorship.