1. battalion - A body of infantry composed of two or more companies, forming a part of a regiment.
2. batten - A narrow strip of wood.
3. batter - A thick liquid mixture of two or more materials beaten together, to be used in cookery.
4. bauble - A trinket.
5. bawl - To proclaim by outcry.
6. beatify - To make supremely happy.
7. beatitude - Any state of great happiness.
8. beau - An escort or lover.
9. becalm - To make quiet.
10. beck - To give a signal to, by nod or gesture.
11. bedaub - To smear over, as with something oily or sticky.
12. bedeck - To cover with ornament.
13. bedlam - Madhouse.
14. befog - To confuse.
15. befriend - To be a friend to, especially when in need.