1. accessory - A person or thing that aids the principal agent.
2. acclaim - To utter with a shout.
3. accommodate - To furnish something as a kindness or favor.
4. accompaniment - A subordinate part or parts, enriching or supporting the leading part.
5. accompanist - One who or that which accompanies.
6. accompany - To go with, or be associated with, as a companion.
7. accomplice - An associate in wrong-doing.
8. accomplish - To bring to pass.
9. accordion - A portable free-reed musical instrument.
10. accost - To speak to.
11. account - A record or statement of receipts and expenditures, or of business transactions.
12. accouter - To dress.
13. accredit - To give credit or authority to.
14. accumulate - To become greater in quantity or number.
15. accuracy - Exactness.