1. accurate - Conforming exactly to truth or to a standard.
2. accursed - Doomed to evil, misery, or misfortune.
3. accusation - A charge of crime, misdemeanor, or error.
4. accusatory - Of, pertaining to, or involving an accusation.
5. accuse - To charge with wrong doing, misconduct, or error.
6. accustom - To make familiar by use.
7. acerbity - Sourness, with bitterness and astringency.
8. acetate - A salt of acetic acid.
9. acetic - Of, pertaining to, or of the nature of vinegar.
10. ache - To be in pain or distress.
11. Achillean - Invulnerable.
12. achromatic - Colorless,
13. acid - A sour substance.
14. acidify - To change into acid.
15. acknowledge - To recognize; to admit the genuineness or validity of.