1. adjacency - The state of being adjacent.
2. adjacent - That which is near or bordering upon.
3. adjudge - To award or bestow by formal decision.
4. adjunct - Something joined to or connected with another thing, but holding a subordinate place.
5. adjuration - A vehement appeal.
6. adjutant - Auxiliary.
7. administrator - One who manages affairs of any kind.
8. admissible - Having the right or privilege of entry.
9. admittance - Entrance, or the right or permission to enter.
10. admonish - To warn of a fault.
11. admonition - Gentle reproof.
12. ado - unnecessary activity or ceremony.
13. adoration - Profound devotion.
14. adroit - Having skill in the use of the bodily or mental powers.
15. adulterant - An adulterating substance.