AN - Living English - If I like you


AN - Living English - If I like you

Episode 41 - Transcript
ANNE and SARAH, and STEVE and ANNE discuss the future.

SARAH
Well, you found your brother, you’ve ordered your wine, and tomorrow you’re going home.

ANNE
Yes, Sarah, thank you for everything.

SARAH
But you’ll come back, won’t you?

ANNE
Yes, if the wine sells well, I’ll be back soon. I feel as if I have a second family here.

SARAH
I’d love to come and see you in Singapore.

ANNE
Oh yes! I’ll show you around. And you must meet my parents. That’d be great.

SARAH
Well, if our business goes well, I’ll be able to afford it.

ANNE
There’s no ‘ifs’ about it. You’re a very good agent. I’m so happy you’re my buyer here.

STEVE
If you like, I’ll come to Singapore with Sarah.

ANNE
I’d like that very much. You can meet my parents too.

STEVE
Do you think they’ll like me?

ANNE
Of course they’ll like you. If I like you, they’ll like you.

SARAH
I think I’d better leave you two alone. Ring me if you need help with packing.

STEVE
I’ve only just met you. And now you’re leaving.

ANNE
But I’ll come back. If you want me to.


External Link:
AN - Living English - If I like you