1. affable - Easy to approach.
2. affect - To act upon
3. affectation - A studied or ostentatious pretense or attempt.
4. affiliate - Some auxiliary person or thing.
5. affirmative - Answering yes; to a question at issue.
6. affix - To fasten.
7. affluence - A profuse or abundant supply of riches.
8. affront - An open insult or indignity.
9. afire - On fire, literally or figuratively.
10. afoot - In progress.
11. aforesaid - Said in a preceding part or before.
12. afresh - Once more, after rest or interval.
13. afterthought - A thought that comes later than its appropriate or expected time.
14. agglomerate - To pile or heap together.
15. aggrandize - To cause to appear greatly.