AN - Living English - Are there some kangaroos?

Anne and Steve go to a Wildlife Park.
Episode 14 - Transcript  
ANNE and STEVE go to a Wildlife Park
ANNE and STEVE are buying tickets. STEVE pays for the tickets and gives her one.

STEVE
Two, please. And a bag of food.

SHOP ASSISTANT
There are your tickets. Have a nice day

ANNE
How much do I owe you?

STEVE
That’s okay. It’s my treat.

ANNE
Thankyou. I’ll buy lunch. Is there somewhere to have lunch?

STEVE
Of course. There’s a café just over there. What do you want to do first?

ANNE
I really want to hold a koala. Is there a koala here?

STEVE
Yes! It’s the most popular animal! We might have to queue though.

ANNE
I don’t mind. What else is there? Are there some kangaroos?

STEVE
Of course. There are lots.

ANNE
And birds? I’ve heard Australian birds are amazing.

STEVE
Don’t worry. You’ll get to see lots of birds.

ANNE
What shall we do first?

STEVE
Well, the kangaroos are just over there. And I think the birds are next, and next…

ANNE
…we’ll cuddle a koala!

STEVE
Sure! And after that?

ANNE
After that, I’ll buy you lunch.

STEVE
It’s a deal!
They head off into the park.
External Link:
AN - Living English - Are there some kangaroos?