AN - Living English - What are you doing tomorrow?

Steve makes a date with Anne.

Episode 13 - Transcript
STEVE makes a date with ANNE
STEVE is nervously fiddling with the phone. He starts ringing, then puts it down, then rings again.
At the hotel, the CLERK answers the phone.

CLERK
Medina Hotel. Marie speaking. How may I help you?

STEVE
Can I speak to Ms Anne Lee, please? I’m not sure what room she’s in.
The CLERK puts the call through.

CLERK
I’ll put you through sir.
In her room, ANNE is looking through some wine catalogues. The PHONE rings.

ANNE
Hello?

STEVE
Hello. Anne? This is Steve Parker.

ANNE
(puzzled)
Steve Parker?

STEVE
Steve... Sarah’s brother. We met...

ANNE
(surprised, but pleased)
Oh, Steve! Hello Steve.

STEVE
Hi. What are you doing?

ANNE
Oh, working. I’m planning a trip to the wineries later in the week.

STEVE
Oh. When are you going?

ANNE
Ah,Wednesday.

STEVE
Oh, good. What are you doing tomorrow?

ANNE
Nothing. Why?

STEVE
Well I have the day off, and I was just wondering... well I was just wondering whether you wanted to go to a wildlife park... with me. You said you’d like to go to the zoo.

ANNE
That’s right, I did. Yes, thankyou Steve, I’d love to go.

STEVE
Alright! I’ll meet you in the foyer. Ten o’clock?

ANNE
Okay, ten. I’ll see you then.

STEVE
Great! Goodnight Anne.

ANNE
Goodnight Steve.
She hangs up, pleased.
External Link:
AN - Living English - What are you doing tomorrow?