AN - Living English - The day after tomorrow

Anne and Sarah plan a meeting.


Episode 12 - Transcript  
ANNE and SARAH plan a meeting.
SARAH is working at her computer. ANNE knocks at the open door.

SARAH
Come in Anne.

ANNE
Good morning!

SARAH
Good morning. Are you feeling better today?

ANNE
Yes thank you.

SARAH
What’s on the agenda?

ANNE
I’m thinking about this trip to the wineries. I want to meet your main suppliers and talk to them about the market.

SARAH
Great. They’ve been dying to meet you. When do you want to go?

ANNE
As soon as possible. How about tomorrow?

SARAH
I can’t tomorrow. I’ve got some other appointments. What about the day after tomorrow?

ANNE
Yes, that’s good. It’s Monday today, so that will be Wednesday. What date is that?

SARAH
The fifth of November.

ANNE
Okay. What time shall we meet?

SARAH
I’ll pick you up at nine o-clock.

ANNE
Good. How many wineries do you think we’ll be able to see?

SARAH
I’m not sure, four or five. Definitely our biggest suppliers, and maybe a few surprises.

ANNE
I can’t wait. Will it take all day?

SARAH
Most of the day. I’ll start ringing now, and let them know we have a very important client all the way from Singapore.

ANNE
Thankyou. I’m looking forward to it.

SARAH
Me too.
External Link:AN - Living English - The day after tomorrow