AN - Living English - Let me Help

Sarah offers to help Anne.

Episode 11 - Transcript  
SARAH offers to help ANNE

SARAH
Can I help you find your brother?

ANNE
You’re very kind. But it’s not your problem.

SARAH
I want to help. What can I do?

ANNE
Well, maybe you could get some copies made of this photograph.
She shows SARAH the PHOTOGRAPH of her brother.

SARAH
Sure. I’d love to. Anything.
She looks closely at the photograph.

SARAH
He’s very good looking. Such a nice smile. Is he tall?

ANNE
Fairly tall.

SARAH
He looks very fit. Does he play a lot of sport?

ANNE
No, he used to.

SARAH
What does he do? Is he a student?

ANNE
He’s not really academic. He’s clever, but he prefers to do things with his hands.

SARAH
He sounds nice. I’m looking forward to meeting him.
ANNE smiles at the encouragement.
External Link:
AN - Living English - Let me Help