AN - Living English - I haven't found him


Episode 19 - Transcript
John tells Anne of his progress in finding her brother.
ANNE
Have you found my brother?

JOHN
Not yet. No. Not quite.

JOHN
But I have found something.

ANNE
What is it?

JOHN
I went to the University. You said he was a student. I spoke to his professor, the head of the course he studied.

ANNE
And what did he say? Does he know what happened?

JOHN
Well, no. Not exactly. He didn’t know where your brother went. But he told me David had left the university. He stopped going to lectures.

ANNE
When did he stop?

JOHN
Oh, about a year ago. He didn’t tell anyone. But he left a letter with the Professor.

ANNE
A letter! Have you got it? Where is it?

JOHN
The professor has it. He wouldn’t give it to me because it was addressed to you. He left… ah, his card.

ANNE
I’ll go and see him. Thankyou.

JOHN
I found out something else.

ANNE
Yes?

JOHN
Your brother had a girlfriend.

ANNE
Really! He didn’t tell me. Who is she?

JOHN
Well, I don’t know yet, but I’m sure I can find her. We’re closing in Ms Lee. Fear not.

ANNE
Thankyou.
External Link:
AN - Living English - I haven't found him