AN - Living English - There's a message for you


Episode 18 - Transcript
ANNE returns to the hotel, to find a message.
ANNE and STEVE return to the hotel courtyard.

STEVE
Did you have a good day?

ANNE
Very much. Thankyou for taking me. How about you?

STEVE
Of course.

ANNE
Not too boring? You must have been there a hundred times.

STEVE
Not since I was a kid. It was great.

ANNE
Hmmm. Do you like Chinese food?

STEVE
I love Chinese food.

ANNE
I’m going to cook a Chinese meal for you and your family.

STEVE
Really! That’ll be great. When?

ANNE
Friday?

STEVE
Fantastic. I’ll see you then.

ANNE
Yes, bye.

STEVE
Bye.
STEVE goes, pleased with his day. ANNE goes to collect her key from the CLERK, who doesn’t notice her. She coughs.

ANNE
Excuse me.

CLERK
I’m sorry Ms Lee. I didn’t see you.

ANNE
Could I have my key please?

CLERK
Certainly. Here you are. Oh, and there’s a message for you.
ANNE opens the message and reads it. It’s from JOHN the private
investigator.



JOHN’S NOTE
Dear Ms Lee

Please call my office. I have some news for you.

John Barbour
Private Investigator.

External Link:
AN - Living English - There's a message for you