1. anthropology - The science of man in general.
2. anthropomorphous - Having or resembling human form.
3. antic - A grotesque, ludicrous, or fantastic action.
4. Antichrist - Any opponent or enemy of Christ, whether a person or a power.
5. anticlimax - A gradual or sudden decrease in the importance or impressiveness of what is said.
6. anticyclone - An atmospheric condition of high central pressure, with currents flowing outward.
7. antidote - Anything that will counteract or remove the effects of poison, disease, or the like.
8. antilogy - Inconsistency or contradiction in terms or ideas.
9. antipathize - To show or feel a feeling of antagonism, aversion, or dislike.
10. antiphon - A response or alteration of responses, generally musical.
11. antiphony - An anthem or other composition sung responsively.
12. antipodes - A place or region on the opposite side of the earth.
13. antiquary - One who collects and examines old things, as coins, books, medals, weapons, etc.
14. antiquate - To make old or out of date.
15. antique - Pertaining to ancient times.