1. audition - The act or sensation of hearing.
2. auditory - Of or pertaining to hearing or the organs or sense of hearing.
3. augment - To make bigger.
4. augur - To predict.
5. Augustinian - Pertaining to St. Augustine, his doctrines, or the religious orders called after him.
6. aura - Pervasive psychic influence supposed to emanate from persons
7. aural - Of or pertaining to the ear.
8. auricle - One of the two chambers of the heart which receives the blood from the veins.
9. auricular - Of or pertaining to the ear, its auricle, or the sense of hearing.
10. auriferous - Containing gold.
11. aurora - A luminous phenomenon in the upper regions of the atmosphere.
12. auspice - favoring, protecting, or propitious influence or guidance.
13. austere - Severely simple; unadorned.
14. autarchy - Unrestricted power.
15. authentic - Of undisputed origin.