1. acknowledgment - Recognition.
2. acme - The highest point, or summit.
3. acoustic - Pertaining to the act or sense of hearing.
4. acquaint - To make familiar or conversant.
5. acquiesce - To comply; submit.
6. acquiescence - Passive consent.
7. acquire - To get as ones own.
8. acquisition - Anything gained, or made ones own, usually by effort or labor.
9. acquit - To free or clear, as from accusation.
10. acquittal - A discharge from accusation by judicial action.
11. acquittance - Release or discharge from indebtedness, obligation, or responsibility.
12. acreage - Quantity or extent of land, especially of cultivated land.
13. acrid - Harshly pungent or bitter.
14. acrimonious - Full of bitterness.
15. acrimony - Sharpness or bitterness of speech or temper.