1. bromine - A dark reddish-brown, non-metallic liquid element with a suffocating odor.
2. bronchitis - Inflammation of the bronchial tubes.
3. bronchus - Either of the two subdivisions of the trachea conveying air into the lungs.
4. brooch - An article of jewelry fastened by a hinged pin and hook on the underside.
5. brotherhood - Spiritual or social fellowship or solidarity.
6. browbeat - To overwhelm, or attempt to do so, by stern, haughty, or rude address or manner.
7. brusque - Somewhat rough or rude in manner or speech.
8. buffoon - A clown.
9. buffoonery - Low drollery, coarse jokes, etc.
10. bulbous - Of, or pertaining to, or like a bulb.
11. bullock - An ox.
12. bulrush - Any one of various tall rush-like plants growing in damp ground or water.
13. bulwark - Anything that gives security or defense.
14. bumper - A cup or glass filled to the brim, especially one to be drunk as a toast or health.
15. bumptious - Full of offensive and aggressive self-conceit.