1. bridle - The head-harness of a horse consisting of a head-stall, a bit, and the reins.
2. brigade - A body of troops consisting of two or more regiments.
3. brigadier - General officer who commands a brigade, ranking between a colonel and a major-general.
4. brigand - One who lives by robbery and plunder.
5. brimstone - Sulfur.
6. brine - Water saturated with salt.
7. bristle - One of the coarse, stiff hairs of swine: used in brush-making, etc.
8. Britannia - The United Kingdom of Great Britain.
9. Briticism - A word, idiom, or phrase characteristic of Great Britain or the British.
10. brittle - Fragile.
11. broach - To mention, for the first time.
12. broadcast - Disseminated far and wide.
13. brogan - A coarse, heavy shoe.
14. brogue - Any dialectic pronunciation of English, especially that of the Irish people.
15. brokerage - The business of making sales and purchases for a commission; a broker.