1. boycott - To place the products or merchandise of under a ban.
2. brae - Hillside.
3. braggart - A vain boaster.
4. brandish - To wave, shake, or flourish triumphantly or defiantly, as a sword or spear.
5. bravado - An aggressive display of boldness.
6. bravo interj. Well done. -
7. bray - A loud harsh sound, as the cry of an ass or the blast of a horn.
8. braze - To make of or ornament with brass.
9. brazier - An open pan or basin for holding live coals.
10. breach - The violation of official duty, lawful right, or a legal obligation.
11. breaker - One who trains horses, dogs, etc.
12. breech - The buttocks.
13. brethren - Members of a brotherhood, gild, profession, association, or the like.
14. brevity - Shortness of duration.
15. bric-a-brac - Objects of curiosity or for decoration.