1. bolster - To support, as something wrong.
2. bomb - A hollow projectile containing an explosive material.
3. bombard - To assail with any missile or with abusive speech.
4. bombardier - A person who has charge of mortars, bombs, and shells.
5. bombast - Inflated or extravagant language, especially on unimportant subjects.
6. boorish - Rude.
7. bore - To weary by tediousness or dullness.
8. borough - An incorporated village or town.
9. bosom - The breast or the upper front of the thorax of a human being, especially of a woman.
10. botanical - Connected with the study or cultivation of plants.
11. botanize - To study plant-life.
12. botany - The science that treats of plants.
13. bountiful - Showing abundance.
14. Bowdlerize - To expurgate in editing (a literary composition) by omitting words or passages.
15. bowler - In cricket, the player who delivers the ball.