1. blatant - Noisily or offensively loud or clamorous.
2. blaze - A vivid glowing flame.
3. blazon - To make widely or generally known.
4. bleak - Desolate.
5. blemish - A mark that mars beauty.
6. blithe - Joyous.
7. blithesome - Cheerful.
8. blockade - The shutting up of a town, a frontier, or a line of coast by hostile forces.
9. boatswain - A subordinate officer of a vessel, who has general charge of the rigging, anchors, etc.
10. bodice - A womens ornamental corset-shaped laced waist.
11. bodily - Corporeal.
12. boisterous - Unchecked merriment or animal spirits.
13. bole - The trunk or body of a tree.
14. bolero - A Spanish dance, illustrative of the passion of love, accompanied by caste nets and singing.
15. boll - A round pod or seed-capsule, as a flax or cotton.