1. biennial - A plant that produces leaves and roots the first year and flowers and fruit the second.
2. bier - A horizontal framework with two handles at each end for carrying a corpse to the grave.
3. bigamist - One who has two spouses at the same time.
4. bigamy - The crime of marrying any other person while having a legal spouse living.
5. bight - A slightly receding bay between headlands, formed by a long curve of a coast-line.
6. bilateral - Two-sided.
7. bilingual - Speaking two languages.
8. biograph - A bibliographical sketch or notice.
9. biography - A written account of ones life, actions, and character.
10. biology - The science of life or living organisms.
11. biped - An animal having two feet.
12. birthright - A privilege or possession into which one is born.
13. bitterness - Acridity, as to the taste.
14. blase - Sated with pleasure.
15. blaspheme - To indulge in profane oaths.