1. bestial - Animal.
2. bestrew - To sprinkle or cover with things strewn.
3. bestride - To get or sit upon astride, as a horse.
4. bethink - To remind oneself.
5. betide - To happen to or befall.
6. betimes - In good season or time.
7. betroth - To engage to marry.
8. betrothal - Engagement to marry.
9. bevel - Any inclination of two surfaces other than 90 degrees.
10. bewilder - To confuse the perceptions or judgment of.
11. bibliomania - The passion for collecting books.
12. bibliography - A list of the words of an author, or the literature bearing on a particular subject.
13. bibliophile - One who loves books.
14. bibulous - Fond of drinking.
15. bide - To await.