1. beneficial - Helpful.
2. beneficiary - One who is lawfully entitled to the profits and proceeds of an estate or property.
3. benefit - Helpful result.
4. benevolence - Any act of kindness or well-doing.
5. benevolent - Loving others and actively desirous of their well-being.
6. benign - Good and kind of heart.
7. benignant - Benevolent in feeling, character, or aspect.
8. benignity - Kindness of feeling, disposition, or manner.
9. benison - Blessing.
10. bequeath - To give by will.
11. bereave - To make desolate with loneliness and grief.
12. berth - A bunk or bed in a vessel, sleeping-car, etc.
13. beseech - To implore.
14. beset - To attack on all sides.
15. besmear - To smear over, as with any oily or sticky substance.