1. beget - To produce by sexual generation.
2. begrudge - To envy one of the possession of.
3. belate - To delay past the proper hour.
4. belay - To make fast, as a rope, by winding round a cleat.
5. belie - To misrepresent.
6. believe - To accept as true on the testimony or authority of others.
7. belittle - To disparage.
8. belle - A woman who is a center of attraction because of her beauty, accomplishments, etc.
9. bellicose - Warlike.
10. belligerent - Manifesting a warlike spirit.
11. bemoan - To lament
12. benediction - a solemn invocation of the divine blessing.
13. benefactor - A doer of kindly and charitable acts.
14. benefice - A church office endowed with funds or property for the maintenance of divine service.
15. beneficent - Characterized by charity and kindness.