1. cabalism - Superstitious devotion to ones religion.
2. cabinet - The body of men constituting the official advisors of the executive head of a nation.
3. cacophony - A disagreeable, harsh, or discordant sound or combination of sounds or tones.
4. cadaverous - Resembling a corpse.
5. cadence - Rhythmical or measured flow or movement, as in poetry or the time and pace of marching troops.
6. cadenza - An embellishment or flourish, prepared or improvised, for a solo voice or instrument.
7. caitiff - Cowardly.
8. cajole - To impose on or dupe by flattering speech.
9. cajolery - Delusive speech.
10. calculable - That may be estimated by reckoning.
11. calculus - A concretion formed in various parts of the body resembling a pebble in hardness.
12. callosity - The state of being hard and insensible.
13. callow - Without experience of the world.
14. calorie - Amount of heat needed to raise the temperature of 1 kilogram of water 1 degree centigrade.
15. calumny - Slander.