1. amatory - Designed to excite love.
2. ambidextrous - Having the ability of using both hands with equal skill or ease.
3. ambiguous - Having a double meaning.
4. ambitious - Eagerly desirous and aspiring.
5. ambrosial - Divinely sweet, fragrant, or delicious.
6. ambulance - A vehicle fitted for conveying the sick and wounded.
7. ambulate - To walk about
8. ambush - The act or state of lying concealed for the purpose of surprising or attacking the enemy.
9. ameliorate - To relieve, as from pain or hardship
10. amenable - Willing and ready to submit.
11. Americanism - A peculiar sense in which an English word or phrase is used in the United States.
12. amicable - Done in a friendly spirit.
13. amity - Friendship.
14. amorous - Having a propensity for falling in love.
15. amorphous - Without determinate shape.