1. baize - A single-colored napped woolen fabric used for table-covers, curtains, etc.
2. bale - A large package prepared for transportation or storage.
3. baleful - Malignant.
4. ballad - Any popular narrative poem, often with epic subject and usually in lyric form.
5. balsam - A medical preparation, aromatic and oily, used for healing.
6. banal - Commonplace.
7. barcarole - A boat-song of Venetian gondoliers.
8. barograph - An instrument that registers graphically and continuously the atmospheric pressure.
9. barometer - An instrument for indicating the atmospheric pressure per unit of surface.
10. barring prep. Apart from. -
11. baritone - Having a register higher than bass and lower than tenor.
12. bask - To make warm by genial heat.
13. bass - Low in tone or compass.
14. baste - To cover with melted fat, gravy, while cooking.
15. baton - An official staff borne either as a weapon or as an emblem of authority or privilege.